This is a pictorial essay of random photos I've taken with my phone of the many many interesting sights to behold around [mostly] campus and the greater Tucson area...
10. Random kid wearing a toga at noon, eating a box of cheese-its and watching everyone else going to class...
9. We have awesome dance parties! (this one was Red&Blue i.e. UofA-themed)
8. We get snow!
7. We recycle
6. Heart-shaped tree at the park :)
4. We get a yearly visit from Brother Jed
3. It's a flowerbed... get it? ;)
2. People collect garbage on the dashboard of their vans
1. People ride bikes like this:
Yes... that's fur.