Monday, April 14, 2008

Top 10: Reasons I L♥ve Tucson

This is a pictorial essay of random photos I've taken with my phone of the many many interesting sights to behold around [mostly] campus and the greater Tucson area...


10. Random kid wearing a toga at noon, eating a box of cheese-its and watching everyone else going to class...
9. We have awesome dance parties! (this one was Red&Blue i.e. UofA-themed)
8. We get snow!


7. We recycle

6. Heart-shaped tree at the park :)

5. Resemblance?




4. We get a yearly visit from Brother Jed



3. It's a flowerbed... get it? ;)



2. People collect garbage on the dashboard of their vans


1. People ride bikes like this:

Yes... that's fur.

6 comments:

The Hunts said...

HiLARious! First off, I must say that you camera phone pictures have surprising quality! Second, who is the illegitimate child posing with you in pic #3 ? The wiki hyperlink for brother Jed was especially helpful. I laughed at every single picture. My favorite was the flower bed.

Paige said...

That was Alexis--the girl I mentored last semester; it was her first trip to snow up at Mt. Lemmon

Carca said...

maybe if you would covered you bike in fur...it would not have been stolen....love the photos!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

okay, i'm a little bit worried for you being out in such a big, scary, WEIRD world! =) haha-loved the pics! what's this about your bike being stolen? thus, the importance of blogs for the ill-informed.

The Gavin Parents said...

I think I vote #1 flowerbed #2 furred bike. Tucson Bizarro. Yup, I followed to link for brother Jed; added depth of information.

Colton said...

I love that you sneak pictures of freaky people, too.