Monday, September 1, 2008

Please pass the oatmeal & spaghettios

My former partner-in-crime, thrill-seeking, mischief-making friend Mikey Rodgerson is heading off to preach the Good Word to the lucky folks of Richmond, VA for 2 years--but before leaving he had a lifelong dream that needed to be fulfilled first...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
FOOD FIGHT!

Seriously, it was disgusting...ly fun!

spaghettios
oatmeal w/ colored sprinkles
canned spinach
watermelon
potato salad
cantaloupe
refried beans
watermelon jello
pinto beans
spaghetti
*Special thanks to Mom for providing the 17-year-old home-canned jellied plums & apricots :)


In the line of fire

On the battlefield, "BFFL" has no meaning

Class photo-esque

Getting hosed-down for cleanup
ps: what's wrong w/ Katie's leg??


Oh and I think I need to make another PSA...

While engaged in a food fight: KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED!

Eating watermelon & refried beans at the same time tastes dIsGuStInG!!!

6 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Even though I'm in my 'old' 30's I can still recognize F-U-N when I see it! That looks like a good time in my book. LOVE the pictures! Good for you in helping fulfill his wishes. =)

Nathan and Aubrey said...

Seriously! What fun! I'll have to suggest this for a mutual activity.

Allison said...

Haha!!! "Paige!!! What did you stick down my shirt?!?! What did you stick down my shirt?!?!" ;-)

Brenna said...

Ewww Gross! I did a rotten tomato fight once it seems very similar! But just the thought of Watermelon & beans together makes me gag! blah!!! At least we know where to get the good ammo for next time though! Mom....I hate to brake it to you but those canned blackesh things you call plums that are older than me...they are perfect for the job! I don't think even you could bring yourself to eat them if you ever had too tap into that year supply. lol Ha!

Mckenzi said...

Paigey! I looooove you! Do you know it... because I DO. You are one amazing girl please dont forget it!

The Gavin Parents said...

I am hereby donating the remaining jars to Chanda for her peach canning project.
I had some trepidations about a Sabbath Day food fight as preparation for the mission field; but I can tell it was fun & hey, you gotta have fun wherever you can find it...