Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FHE

Sometimes you go crazy when you're away from home for long periods of time & are allowed to make your own decisions.

Last week for FHE we had our lesson at the Institute & then the activity (decorating sugar cookies) was held at a nearby apartment.

Melissa & Katie (driving) on our way to the FHE activity

On the way we wanted to have some fun...

Noah, in the back of Katie's truck... playing a piano recently acquired off Craig's List
I admit, we took the long way home... it was too funny to see people's reactions as we drove through campus :)

Then we decorated cookies...

Shana (my VT) who will be serving a mission in Macon, Georgia--lucky girl!


Meta, Kenzi (NICE FACE!!!), and Vickey
And you see those cookies? Yep, we ate them. ALL of them... this is why I am not supposed to be making my own decisions yet.

...I can't believe I'm turning 21 next month and I still can't manage to stop myself from eating massive amounts of cookies! Is this really what it's like being a grownup? Count me in!

just kidding :)

5 comments:

Nathan and Aubrey said...

What about all the poor homeless children without shoes or ears who were waiting for those cookies to make their Christmas magical?!?!?

Steven and Chelsea said...

if over-eating is what being grown up is about...count me in too!!

Allison said...

I was a grown-up since birth, fool.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of him playing the piano in the back of a truck while you drove around. Call me immature..but that kinda thing is RIGHT up my alley.=) just the thought of it makes me laugh--too funny!

Brenna said...

Speaking of turning 21 Can Cody & I come up to Tucson Jan 17th & take you out for your special day? Don't make any plans if we can!