Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving I

My friend, Trevor, was driving to Phoenix and offered me a ride... With us came my roommate Kayla & my neighbor Tiara... and ALL of our stuff (i.e. laundry).
4 people
4 people's laundry
4 people's other stuff for a
+ 4-day weekend
----------------------------
Whoa! That is a full car!

It was an adventure... :)




I got back & immediately reconnected with my long-lost brother who seems to ALWAYS be playing video games when I call home... ahem...

Anyway, I came bearing a "gift" for him: my halloween costume :)

He really REALLY wanted it for wrestling

Mom wasn't so thrilled about her son's spandex parade...

But he felt right at home in it...


6 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

BAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I was about to tell you that your friend Trevor is cute....then my eyes were BLINDED by the ending pics!!!! Does Weston know you were putting those on here? The boy has NO SHAME! =) Well, at least I've got some good pics of him for the next family calendar--haha! =) 2009 is his year!

Colton said...

Two things:

I heart magical Trevor,

AND

gross.

Nathan and Aubrey said...

No shame. No shame. I think he seriously loves it.

Allison said...

"Nothin' but a sombrero..."

The Gavin Parents said...

Oops! Does that mean the sombrero story is circulating? Weston went to see Twilight....I'm kinda worried about him.....
You're really fortunate to have such a good friend to ride with. KUDOS to him!!!

Jerrick and Amy said...

aaaghhhhhahghghghahahh! This is wayyy too funny!