Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving II

I came home Wednesday night with the expectation of spending a quiet weekend at home.
So I was very surprised when Dad woke me up Thursday morning cheerfully:
"Alright! Pack your overnight bag... we're headed to St. John's. Oh and Aunt Marti says it might snow"

WHAT!? I did not pack for snow! Luckily, I had not yet brought ALL of my winter clothes back to Tucson so I had some warm things stored in my closet.

So we packed our bags and headed northeastward to the White Mountains. :)

Why Weston was wearing a parka in the car I do not know...





After dinner we lazed about Aunt Marti's living room


Erica & I played "store"
Then we had a "funny face" making sesson with the camera...
I'm not very good at it...


But Erica sure is!

Dad was using Ron's lower-back decompressing machine thing :)

Mom & Aunt Marti cleaning up--they wouldn't let me help, I swear!
Erica & I played 3-2-1 blastoff!
She wanted to take a picture of me from up high--which, truthfully, is pretty scary because all I could think about is how much damage a camera could do to one's front teeth if dropped from 3 feet and allowed to accelerate at the speed of gravity...

Overall, Thanksgiving was peaceful, fun, & relaxing! :) I think I'll do it again next year...

3 comments:

Steven and Chelsea said...

haha i love the picture of you smiling with your mouth closed. it would suck to get your teeth knocked out by a camera falling at you...but it would probably be a cool picture!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh--cool to see what you guys did. Looks like lots of fun! I bet Erica loved having a playmate! =)

Nathan and Aubrey said...

I'm so glad you posted all these pics!