Thursday, February 5, 2009

21

I have not posted anything for the ENTIRE month of January... which is TOTALLY selfish of me because I've had such an amazing month! I guess that's why I haven't put anything up... I have been busy doing cool things. I'll fix that. The main item I would like to address today:

THANK YOU BRENNA!
for giving me the BEST birthday I've ever had!!! I cannot express how much it meant to me to be able to spend my birthday with my family! I had complained to Brenna that no one ever comes to visit me in Tucson and that all I wanted for my birthday was to maybe have my sisters come visit me.

Brenna told me weeks in advance that she & Cody wanted to take me out to lunch on my bday so don't make any plans. I didn't think anything of it because that's what they did last year. On her way down, Brenna called to ask for directions & that was the first time I began to get suspicious--she wasn't giving me straight answers to my questions (When I asked "Are you driving or is Cody?" her response was "yes". hmm.....)

Surprisingly, I truly had NO idea all the fun Brenna had planned!!! (Which is ironic because only 2 days earlier I was talking to Allison & saying how I am always soooo suspicious and that it's almost impossible for anyone to surprise me blah blah blah)

When I went to greet Brenna I was SOOOO happy to also see Monica, Chanda, Brian, & Treyton in the parking lot! That alone warranted a very happy birthday. But then Dad & Mom also showed up with Colton, and Carla soon came with all the kiddos!! I was so happy, I seriously almost started crying ...but I spent like an hour doing my eye makeup that morning so I restrained my tears. :)

Brenna stayed up ALL night baking & decorating this AMAZING cake!

Spending time with my family remains the best part about my birthday BUT... I found out Brenna recruited Allison & together they went through all my friends on Facebook sent out a secret invite to come celebrate my birthday with me! It was the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

So, again, THANK YOU SO MUCH BRENNA!!!!!!! I love you!!
I really did feel like a princess ;)

And thank you to everyone who made the most boring/ugly drive in all of Arizona to come celebrate my birthday with me--it meant SO much to me :)

If you have facebook, you can check out all the pics on my profile. If not, go here.

3 comments:

Nathan and Aubrey said...

So fun! Sorry I wasn't there :(

Colton said...

Wow, that cake does look amazing. I hope you didn't eat it...

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I was SO THRILLED to get to spend your special day with you Paige. We love you TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!