Friday, February 13, 2009

Secret Admirer?

I came home from work the other day to a trail of hearts which lead from the front door...
...to my bedroom...
...and onto my bed...

So who did it?
a) a secret admirer
b) the guy I'm dating
c)
my really really REALLY bored roommate Tacia :)

Me: So... were you home alone all afternoon?
Tacia: Yeah... why do you ask?

She even wrote the number to the Rejection Hotline on one of the hearts saying "Call Me!" (FYI: it's 602-230-4210--call, it's pretty funny)


Never a dull moment :)

4 comments:

Nathan and Aubrey said...

So she's one of THOSE kinds of girls Ü Before you found out it was her were you creeped out that a guy was in your room?

Allison said...

that's cute!!! haha :-)

Colton said...

Awww! She luuurves you!

Happy Valentine's Day! Although I am of the sentiments that if you are in a situation that Valentine's Day is going to make you happy, then you would probably have been happy regardless of the holiday. We should ban it.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

hahaha--too funny! What a cute roommate! =)