Monday, March 2, 2009

Today was a good day because:

1. The two articles I was assigned to read for my Developmental Psychopathology class were only 7 pages each (as opposed to the usual articles that are 30-60 pages in length)

2. The first of many free samples I ordered (found on this blog Aubrey showed me [thanks!]) arrived in the mail today--a really unhealthy (but delicious) granola bar!
3. I went for a run after I got off work and my legs weren't broken like last year after Ragnar :)

4. I [accidentally] dropped my phone off the 3rd floor of the Koffler building onto the concrete below... and it survived! (3rd floor is labs=12ft. ceilings, 2nd floor is lecture halls=25ft ceilings, 1st floor is more labs so the total drop was about 50feet) It's a miracle! :)
The only damage was a little crack at the top right where the part where you listen is (does that part of a phone have a name? earphone? earpiece? I can't think of it...!)

6 comments:

Colton said...

Wow, that is one tough phone.

We missed you at the White Elephant Party. It was a good time, and I got rid of that naked woman fishing lure that my mother gave me.

Nathan and Aubrey said...

Hey! I got my granola bar this week too! I didn't think it was very good, but I'm not a fan of dark chocolate.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Wow--what a lucky day! WHOA those articles are way long! What's your teacher trying to do--kill you? Glad you got a little reprieve.

Joe said...

You're awesome Paige, and i'm glad your phone still works. Do you know how hard it would be to wake you up in the morning without that thing?

Colton said...

Hey, I get to pick what the present is. You may not even like it. AND I have all year to do it. So when you least expect it, expect it!

Brenna said...

You are so frigg'n funny I love all of your random posts it is the best! Keep it up!