Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Memory: Bathroom Blunder

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:26PM
"She came in through the bathroom window..."
Current mood: crunk [side note 2009: huh???]

(That's a Beatles song for all you uncultured folks)
As some may know, I lost yet another set of car keys; it really makes me go crazy. They've been gone for about a week now, but I still have faith that they will reappear, so I'm not making copies of the old keys yet. The only downside is, I keep forgetting to borrow my mom's housekey, or leave a door unlocked or something so I can get into the house everyday. For the past week I've had to squeeze my entire body through my bathroom window... yes, the little one used for ventilation that's 7 feet above ground. It's not easy. If anything, it's quite acrobatic and pretty artistic the way I huff and puff and wriggle my gigantic booty through the tiny opening. Not to mention, today I wore a skirt to school... I REALLY need to get a new housekey before I break my shower and/or arm. (or get arrested for indecent exposure...?)

Next week's MM: Forked Fiasco

5 comments:

Nathan and Aubrey said...

I thought I knew the Beatles, but I don't recognized that line. Very silly to imagine. BTW, did you ever find those keys or did you make copies? Ü

Paige said...

I don't remember... but knowing the black hole that is "our house" I probably never found them :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha--too funny! You'd think after the first crawl through the window you'd do something about it...but no, you relived the experience for a whole week--lol! =)

Colton said...

Someone is going to call the cops on you. Like me.

That's pretty funny, though.

DJ Tanner said...

There would be nothing indecent about that exposure.


I went there.