Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Memory: Car Crash

As promised, here is the 2nd installment in the Monday Memory series:

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:47pm
"I got in my first car 'accident' today..."
Current mood: shaken--car accident, duh!

I was backin' out the driveway this morn and it was all dark and such. I blame Weston for putting the trashcan so close to my car, but I hit it w/ my passenger mirror and bent the mirror backward. I was like "Weston, snap my mirror back into place please" and he says (think like how it sounds in a horror movie) "Paige... the mirror ain't there..." So I was all "dangit" and "fooey" and such because I just realized that I had snapped that sucka clean off. Darn. My Dad wasn't mad or anything. He just told me I had to pay for it. Darn it all.

Next week's MM: Love Letter

7 comments:

Nathan and Aubrey said...

Hahaha. Love the scary movie reference. What car was this?

Colton said...

This reminds me of the time that I tried to hit a trash can on purpose and then chickened out at the last moment. Instead, I hit it with my mirror, and the glass shattered and flew through the open window all over my lap. I felt like quite the idiot.

Paige said...

This was Rischonda--my grand prix :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha--sounds like you were a hick 'and all' back in your high school days the way this was written--it sounds like you have an accent! =) too funny!

Joe said...

The first time I drove a car i almost ran into a tree . . .in the middle of my lawn . .

Allison said...

rischonda!!!

The Gavin Parents said...

I didn't even know how to SPELL Rischonda!