Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Memory: Miscellaneous Musings

I like blogging about random things. That's no secret. Here's a collection of random posts from the old blog.

Wednesday, February 1, 2006 1:03PM
"I became enlightened this morning while getting ready for school..."
Current mood: Broke like no joke
...I received an epiphany, if you will. When you are a TA 4th hour and a tutor 5th, every day can be early release.
So today, for "early release", I went shopping for jewelery for 2 1/2 hours. It was fantastic.

Friday, September 15, 2006 11:59AM
"Kind of Twilight Zone-y"
Current mood: tired
I was bored and decided to Google my name "Paige Gavin"
an interesting fact I learned:
My name "Paige" is #51 on the list of top 1oo baby names for 2004 and #50 for 2005. Interestingly, BOTH years, the male name that shares my rank is "Gavin".
Sunday, July 29, 2006 5:49PM
"Cell Phone"
Current mood: good
I had to buy a new cell phone last week b/c I dropped/assaulted my other phone too much. I just found my warranty and was reading through it.
"You shall have no coveraged or benefits if any of the following conditions are applicable: your phone has been subject to: abnormal use, improper storage, Acts of God, maladjustment..." and the list continued.
[Later the same day]
6:08PM
"Just woke from a nap"
Current mood: sleepy
Sometimes when I fall asleep with my head/neck in an awkward position (happens a lot at school) I'll wake up with part of my skull numb. It's a weird sensation.
Friday, July 7, 2006 3:24PM
"I am not ashamed"
Current mood: blah
I've come to realize that I like Christina Aguilera. I know she's all skanky and such, but she really can sing--very well and I like a lot of her songs. The end.

Next week's MM: Fishy Fiction

5 comments:

Nathan and Aubrey said...

I've never had my skull go numb.....

Colton said...

That name thing is among the eeriest of coincidences. Like, that should never happen.

I think that the cell-phone company should definitely replace your phone if it is victim of an Act of God. That is no more your fault than it is theirs, and they are the ones with all the money and new cell-phones.

Brian Charles Soto, Esq. said...

I think if destroyed by an act of God, then God should replace your cell phone. Though I don't think he has a return policy.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

It doesn't get more random than that!!

Too funny about your name!

Oh, and just stay on God's good side, and hopefully He'll leave your cell phone alone. =)

So--when are you officially returning to facebook? I'm tellin' ya--I miss your fun pics!

Allison said...

Haha. The numb skull one made me giggle.

And you and X-tina Aguilera! man oh man!