Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm at it again...

I don't spend inordinate amounts of time on facebook, but I honestly can't afford to spend any on there right now... nor do I have the will power to simply abstain. So goodbye for now: friends I haven't talked to since HS, classmates from Enlish 101 freshman year, random people from EFY 6 years ago, friends of my parents, younger siblings of my friend's freinds, and all you other wonderful people who enjoy social networking as much as I do.

Don't worry, I'll come back... someday.

NOTE: this is in NO way related to my previous post--facebooking does not interfere with my academics.

Life does.

7 comments:

JandA said...

Life is much better than spending time on Facebook, real human contact is tons more fun!

Aubrey said...

Jury Duty again!?!

P.S. I'll tell you my FB secret/strategy sometime Ü

Allison said...

SINCE YOU DELETED YOUR FACEBOOK HOURS AGO, AT LEAST ONE OTHER PERSON WE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH IS PREGNANT!

You're going to be missing this!!! Ahhh!!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Goodbye cruel world!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. I just wanted to say it.

jillie said...

way to join me this semester!

Colton said...

If this were the first time you had deleted your account, we would be worried. See you some boring time.