Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's happening



I woke up this morning and realized I'm graduating in 12 weeks:

eek!

Then the thoughts came:
WhatamIgonnadowithmylife????
WhereshouldIlive?
Ineedtogetajob... wherecanIfindajob?!
Isittoolatetoapplyforgradschoolfornextfall?
Where
shouldIgotogradschool?
Idon'treallyevenknowwhatprogramIwant.

I realized I've been w a i t i n g for this since 8th grade (when we took those little vocational tests to see what you wanna be when you "grow up").

And I am





SO





NOT







R E A D Y...

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Shoot, I'm 26 (27 in four more hours) and I STILL don't know what I'm gonna be when I grow up.

I say do the sugar mama thing. It's paying nice dividends for me and I got to retire after only 7 years Ü.

Kristen said...

What's your degree in?

Kristen said...

I retract my question after returning to your blog and reading the FIRST sentence on your "about me" section.

Man, I feel dumb.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

yay!!! don't be scared....YOU CAN DO IT!! My advice (since I know you totally want it) APPLY FOR GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!!! It's so much easier to just keep the momentum going and SHAZAM!!!, you'll be totally done in just two more years!!!


oh and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cuz.

Allison said...

I vote you join the circus.

Colton said...

Well, you've got the dynamic fonts down, maybe you should be a publisher.

I didn't decide to go to graduate school until last November, and I've been happily enrolled since July. Do your best and if it is supposed to work out, it will.

Brenna said...

You are so on the right track & silly for feeling lost! You have got it together girl just do it!