Monday, September 28, 2009

Ward Campout 2009

It's always BY FAR my favorite activity of the year :)

Seriously.

We played an extremely heated game of Risk because SOMEONE decided to help out when he wasn't even playing. There was hatred all around after the person he helped nearly won the game.


See the anger in Benjamin's eyes (left) as Joseph helps Shelly (Right)

Don't worry, after playing for 3 1/2 hours (and not being in any better position than what we started out with at the beginning of the game) we voted on the winner to be: nuclear annihilation. And we threw the board over.



Friends again after 3 hours of war: Ali, me, & Tiara

Later that night after all the boys and most of the girls went to bed we had ritual female bonding time of screaming, taking pictures of ourselves, and having a dance party.



We had kindof a soul train thing going. All the other 50 girls who were upstairs trying to sleep at the time didn't really appreciate our bonding event... but we still had a BLAST!

And as per the rule of camping: NO PICTURES the morning after :)

8 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Looks FUN!!! So do you camp indoors?? Sounds like my kind of camping! =)

Aubrey said...

Way to keep to the code (no pics the morning after).

Allison said...

Morning after blackmail pics are always my favorite!
Dangit!

Anjuli said...

I wish I could have gone :( I miss you Paigey Poo!

Colton said...

What kind of a camp-out is that? It looks like you were in a hotel.

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Ahhhh:(((( I miss it... BYU blows

Joe said...

It was moer than just ben who was super mad :) ali still won't talk to me and it's been almsot a week

Joe said...

:)and shelly asked for help because she was getting slaughtered thank you very much