Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To-do List

Because I don't really have anything more exciting to blog about.
  • PSIO exam
  • Meeting with boss
  • shower
  • Work
  • Study for physiology practical, submit psych paper, & do english homework
  • Buy food to feed the missionaries at 5pm
  • Finish journal entry started 2 days ago
  • Write letters to: Parker, Mikey, Kyle, & Neela
  • Update visiting teaching
  • Set up appointments for RS presidency visits
  • Clean room [yeah I almost made it a week]
  • Hem dress
  • blog

I lead a glamorous life. Just be glad shower got crossed off the list today.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Write one letter and make a copy for Parker, Miley, Kyle, and Neela. Wear your dress to work and hem it there while update your VT list. Have the missionaries clean your room while you're preparing their meal. Then, come visit me!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha--Aubrey is the ULTIMATE multi-tasker!! I guess that comes with motherhood =). YOu are a BUSY girl Paigie---and I love Joe's quote--too true! =)