Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boys.

This kind of stuff only happens at their apartments...


I was over there studying and we needed to move this lamp. Note my laptop hanging out on the nearby chair. Well we moved the lamp and out fell a bunch of dead bugs...

All over my computer.

Dear Professor,

I couldn't finish the homework last night because I was concentrating too hard on suppressing my gag reflex. Hope you understand.

Paige

PS: we should cancel class sometime, maybe in celebration of the soon-to-be-world-series-2009-championship Yankees? Yes?? :)

8 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

ewwwwww...!


And I don't follow baseball, so it's not a big deal to me....but I know dems fightin' words for a lot of people! You better watch your back girl! =)

Allison said...

Haha, EW!!!
& AMEN with the Yankees comment!

Colton said...

"Their"...like we are a different species. Well I have seen some ferocious pigsty living at sisters' apartments, mind you. You know what I'm talking about. Don't blame the gender.

Joe said...

Yeah, that's pretty gross. Ew.....(never look under the couch) and for the record, i agree with Colton:

http://paigeyloo.blogspot.com/2009/10/life-on-school.html

:)

Aubrey said...

That is the REAL reason you're not supposed to go in a boys room (or dorm). And we all thought it was for chastity reasons Ü

Steven and Chelsea said...

Haha i was TOTALLY thinking the same thing as Aubrey!

kristine said...

That's... really gross. Hahaha.

Sasha Piton said...

This comment let's you know I have read this far back in your blog. The things one does late at night when avoiding Monday morning. I appreciate your stories of life.