Friday, January 22, 2010

Mustachio Bashio

It's a mustache party. YEAAAAH! Most people who know me have learned that I have a fascination with novelty facial hair. This was my kind of party! EVERYone had to wear a mustache, regardless of age, gender, race, or... um, hormonal ability to actually grown one. Draw, grow, make, or buy a mustach. But you couldn't be admitted to the party without one.

The guys who hosted the party decorated by putting mustaches on everything they could think of in their house:

Random statues on the mantle


This is an ASU shirt the guys took out for target practice one time and then hung it up on their wall:

It also got a mustache.

As did the house itself:




Jessica & Joe

How do ya like my Tom Selleck?


Caitlin (one of my roommates) & Nick (one of the party hosts)

One of the activities played was "Pin the mustache on the pretty boy":

And we played Rock Band

10 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE this!

j@nAe said...

A mustache bash. I LOVE it. I'm already trying to think up fun ideas of things to do with it. I liked the pin the mustache on the pretty boy. That was super funny! Oh, please, please, please marry into this family!!!! ;)

ps. just kidding. sort of. you can marry whomever you deem worthy. just keeping my fingers crossed.

Colton said...

I like how Brian just went with the full beard. And by "went with" I mean he is just generally furry so he automatically qualified.

Aubrey said...

Ooooo.....a 'stache bash, I think I need to throw one of those. But these days, no stick on is needed...yikes!

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

You are making me reaaallly miss you! And all you're fun:) This is a reminder to stop killing me and email me back!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEE it!! Love the unibrow/mustache on Edward. Love the super bushy 'stash on that girl. Love the 'stache on the house.


HECK-I love it all!

Steven and Chelsea said...

I love this. I think my favorite part is the stache on the house!

Mariana said...

Hi! I'm Mariana and I'm from Madeira, a beautiful island which is located in Portugal! I'm passing by to tell you that your blog is so cool! I love the photos.
I wish you all the love in the world and if you don't mind, you can go to my blog and tell me what you think about it!

-Mariana
(Madeira, Portugal)

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

hahah I was going to say... those sure look a lot like the PINK apartments! hahah yay! Hopefully its not rancid dirty still... we did the best we could;( I miss you though, say hi to the sweet apt. for me im way missing it! Love you! and thanks for the email:):) I will call you soon!

The Gavin Parents said...

What FUN! My faves: Jessica & Caitlin. I like the "regardless of hormonal ability to actually grow one" since gender isn't necessarily a factor. You are so fun! I LOVE & MISS you!!!