Sunday, March 28, 2010

Date night

So last night for a date we went and registered at Target. Yay.


Yes folks, those are Pokemon cards...


And a giant Star Wars coloring book...

Don't worry. Despite these pictures, Joseph was actually very conservative with his use of the scanning gun. In other words, he didn't scan anything unless I told him to :)

We tried to keep things practical for the most part. But that doesn't mean we didn't have a little fun. I'll be honest, we registered for a lot of candy & a slip n' slide. And those weren't even Joseph's ideas... What? I like candy. A LOT.


It was SUPER tiring and by the end we were definitely ready to go home. But now I can check another thing off the wedding to-do list. Thus far we have invitations and... that's it.

So at this point in my wedding planning process, you are cordially invited to buy us candy at target and show up to an empty backyard on May 21st.

I'm so not cut out for this.

7 comments:

Steven and Chelsea said...

Registering was Steven's favorite part of wedding planning. You should have Allison make all the plans, she is good at that sort of thing...oh and Katie Workman and Erin Crouse are both doing wedding cakes now!

j@nAe said...

Well, you're ahead of us! We never registered. So you're good. :)

Colton said...

Hahaha...wow, I just laughed really loudly. Your wedding sounds AWESOME! I'll bring a horse-shoe set, and that empty backyard will be party central, yo!

I'm just glad you didn't register for the Dane Cook version of the slip and slide...you know, the slip and bleed.

Aubrey said...

Awwwww....too funny! Not to bring you down more, but you only 'have' the invitations. We still have to assemble them, stuff envelopes, and address/mail them---that's the hard part (waa-waaaaa...Debbie Downer).

Just call 'The Sixters'! As soon as you get your engagement photo, we'll start an assembly line to get them together.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Yeah Paige--have them ready to go by Easter when we come down, and we'll all help you. I've been thinking about what I can do for you, but I'm like, "I don't wanna bug her, she'll let me know what she needs."

so dangit, let me know what I can dooooooo!

Brian and Catherine said...

i love the pictures haha!!

(a little tidbit, if you didn't find everything you were looking for you can expand your list online at Target...they have more options, just letting you know!)

ALSO, if you need help let me know, I would love to help but most of all my MOM would LOVE to help. seriously. haha.

Allison said...

...
^those ellipses represent me being unable to respond to the store Joseph wants on the Registry.

Yep.

...