Saturday, September 25, 2010

being lame: a mathematical representation


[note: this graph represents the number of interesting blog topics and not necessarily the excitingness of each one. So don't worry, I found getting married to be very exciting... I just don't have anything fun to write about after the fact. Also note: graph not to scale!]

So... to fill in for the lack of blogposts that represents that flatline on the right of the graph:

Joseph is teaching early morning seminary for Tucson High School, working 25 hours a week, and going to school full time. And he is the ward mission leader. I am working as a case manager at Cope and... that's it. I also, after 4 months of marriage, finally decided that it was time for me to start cooking dinners this week. [Joseph has been doing it up til now, despite his crazy schedule. I'm a nice wife, aren't I?] And I made some curtains for our bedroom. So that is our life.

I will try to blog more about our random happenings because who wants to hear about how everything is going good and has been for a really long time blah blah blah--booorrr-ring, right? So stay tuned. I'm gonna go make some mischief so I will have something to write about...

6 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Please DO write more--anything!! It feels like you've fallen off the face of the earth. I just assume you're loving married life too much to care to talk to the rest of the world north of Tucson. =) Love ya...and glad you're finally cooking for your overworked husband!! Holy cow that's quite a schedule he's got. Knowing him, he does it with a smile on his face tho. ;-)

Aubrey said...

I pretty much ditto EVERY thing that Monica wrote. I will take your mundane scraps anytime!!!

Brian and Catherine said...

let's make mischief together. i have nothing to blog about!

Colton said...

If it is any consolation, I'm still un-married and sort of unemployed and yet I've still managed to be incorrigibly lame since...well, basically this entire year.

Steven and Chelsea said...

I think even every day stuff is interesting to read when it is someone else's blog. And I want to see your curtains!

janae said...

Do you guys still run together? Because I would venture to say that about one third of your interesting stories had to do with people/things you saw/ran into while running. Just an observation. ;)

ps. I love the graph. Very informative. And funny.