Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Eve

We had a ward trunk-or-treat/harvest festival. Candy first then we went inside and played games. OF COURSE we took the opportunity to dress up!


Joseph came as...






The HAMBURGLAR



And I was...






Giselle! (from Enchanted)


Allison came to visit us in Tucson so today we watched Enchanted (thus my costume--I'm lacking in the creativity department this year) while we made sock puppets... and then made costumes for our sock puppets. I made a puppet for Joseph too (because he was at work).
We used the sock puppets later on to hand out candy to the kiddies at the trunk or treat. Surprisingly, it was a pretty big hit! :)


(you may recognize her from this post... I just made her a halloween costume)


Howdy!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

janae said...

Those sock puppets are FANCY. They make mine look really stupid. :)

Allison said...

I love this. At work today I thought, "Man, I'd rather be making a sock puppet right now."

Kami Lynn Ferguson said...

I don't know what you're talking about, lacking creativity!! Your costume turned out really good! I didn't even dress up... Lame I know.