Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jealousy

Joseph has a new love interest.



Her name is Celeste. (previous owner's choice... Joseph is considering a rename)

Anyways. He's been spending a lot of time with her lately.



Just hanging out. Looking up new guitar tabs on the internet together. Jammin' out. She's been a lot more supportive of his dream to drop out of school and become a rockstar than I.



Then we saw Jimmy Eat World last week. That did not help deter Joseph's dream AT ALL.



In fact... It might have actually helped me buy into it too. I guess it wouldn't be so terrible to be married to a rockstar. You know, Celeste, I can kind of see the appeal... Welcome to the family.

But you're still sleeping in the living room.

3 comments:

Kami Lynn Ferguson said...

Haha Paige! You make me laugh. This sounds really familiar to me you know.. Joseph and his guitar = Adam and his guns. :)

Aubrey said...

Ah yes. The Other Woman. I know her well....

janae said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, (etc)!! I like the name Celeste, but I'm just not sure if she looks like a Celeste. I say rename.

ps. I'm learning how to play the guitar right now. Maybe Paul and I can join and we can have a Rix band. ;)