Sunday, March 20, 2011

Springtime!

This time of year means, among many other things, annual spring sinus infection for me. Yay.

Up until now, Joseph has been the only one allowed the pleasure of witnessing "the white mustache".



Everyone else outside of my blog readership will just have to witness the regular "red mustache" of my sore under-nose.

PS: See that shirt I'm wearing? It's the reason I don't allow myself to go to the Gap outlet anymore. It's one of my addictions. Every time I find it on sale I buy it in another color. I have it in coral (as you can see above), purple (here and here), striped purple (<--also see our engagement photos), white, green, and light pink. No más.

5 comments:

Sasha Piton said...

Hhaha, I just posted a picture like that of myself on my sister's facebook page. Good form. Oh...and I love the shirts in every color. I do that too. If it ain't broke...don't fix it.

Aubrey said...

I have free meds for you courtesy of Walgreens!

janae said...

That white mustache is awesome. I don't know why I never thought of doing it before!

Kami said...

Haha I know what you mean about the shirt-of-every-color! And I'm sorry about your poor nose. You need some Puffs. :)

Cha said...

I have free nasal spray for you, courtesy of Amazon.com and a NeilMed rebate (and Aubrey's tutoring in her couponing ways). :)