Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF

Like I've said before... I love my job most days.

Tuesday was NOT one of those days.
But today was. When I got in to work this morning the computer program we use was down. It wasn't working for 2&1/2 hours. And, consequently, neither was I ;)
ALSO: Today was our site's annual "Stress-free day". Catered lunch. Massages. Acupuncture. Games. Did I mention no appointments with clients the WHOLE afternoon? It was a good end to a not-so-great week, and a great start for a pretty cool weekend.

I did good despite my intense needle phobia
(Minute to win it and Wii games)
Now if we could just get them to do this monthly instead of once a year...

9 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh! What happened to the car???

Also, if not monthly, then at LEAST quarterly!

Joseph Hancock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colton said...

Ummm...acupuncture? Gross. This post gave me the heebie-jeebies.

I can't believe someone keyed your car like that. It reminds me of this time when I went Frisbee golfing in Tucson and someone parked their car like an idiot, so I parked really close to them to make it hard for them to get out. Yeah...they slashed my tire.

janae said...

So my question is: did the person who keyed your car know it was yours and do it on purpose, or was it just a random act of kindness?

Jocelyn Paige said...

Yeah I can't figure out if it was one of my clients (intentional) or one of the hoodlums around our apartment complex (random)... I guess we'll never know!

Brian and Catherine said...

I am so sorry about your car! But your works puts on a pretty awesome "stress free" party!!!

Allison said...

If only all stress could be cured by stabbing others with needles...

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Man I need to work for the government! Sweet gig!! (all except the car vandalism of course =)

Kami said...

Is that a newly pierced ear??