Sunday, September 11, 2011

My baby

Time to meet the newest addition to the Ricks family:

What is that? Can't tell?
Okay, how about now?
THAT. Is a lion-headed bunny. Her name is Lily. We got her from a friend who was moving. And I love her. She is litter-box trained and everything. The only hard thing is that rabbits are natural "prey" animals, so she is absolutely terrified of me. And all I want to do is snuggle with her ALLL day. Because I love her.
Time for a close-up. She is sooooo perty!

5 comments:

janae said...

Laughed OUT LOUD at the bow picture. That is awesome.

Aubrey said...

I seriously thought that was a Yorkie, it's mane is so big!

Colton said...

I was thinking after the first picture that you had a pet alot. That is a crazy looking rabbit! And on the bright side, if your pet ever gets hit by a car, you can eat it!

Kami said...

Hahaha! Cute. You guys are getting closer! ;)

Allison said...

Lily is such a ham. Look at that face!