Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spamalama

Fun fact: the benevolent Nigerian millionaires who keep trying to give you a large part of their fortune in exchange for helping them move their money into the US have gotten into the mortgage business. This came through our fax machine at work:


I don't know why people are giving their payments to HGIH but if you can't even spell foreclosure or interest correctly I am doubtful of your abilities to handle the legal paperwork necessary to assist someone in the "forcloure" process.

Speaking of spam, anyone else think it's mildly creepy how gmail reads your stuff and tailors the ads on the side depending on the content of your mail? It cracks me up when I check my spam folder though:


It always makes me hungry!

4 comments:

janae said...

Spam fajitas! That sounds soooo disgusting!

Colton said...

Hahaha...this was a funny post. I must admit that I have never received a spam message through a fax machine. Although I must also admit that I haven't touched a fax machine in longer than I can remember.

On a related note, I would eat the crap out of some spam fajitas. I just love fajitas, I'm not going to discriminate.

Kami said...

Hahaha, thank you for sharing!! The fact that these people are spamming with a fax machine sure says a lot about them too! That's hilarious.

Matt Komenda said...

Paigey,
I miss you so much!! It has been way too long, and I miss you. I hope I will get to see you someday soon! If not though plan on a phone call:)

Love you Paige!
Kenzi