- Spring is heeeeeere. I could NOT be more thrilled.
- I started a new job in February working for child protective services. I love it. Seriously, my favorite job so far in life.
- Joseph got a paid internship in Tucson over the summer. (ye$$$, $o happy about thi$) Obviously, since I JUST started a new job I won't be able to go with him :( but we will make it work with frequent trips back and forth. And, although I'm not shallow, I'm $ure $omething will $often the blow of our $eparation.
- Joseph survived his first year of law school. Nay, excelled. He was also the runner up in the moot court competition. Translation: he won an award for being such a smooooth talker. No surprises there.
- And last but not least... I'm starting to get fat so it's time to spill the beans:
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Check it out
I have been lazy but lots of fun stuff been happening around here in the last few months.