Tuesday, May 21, 2013

snips & snails

First glimpse of our baby BOY:
Did I mention the fact that I was positive it was a girl & did not even entertain the possibility that it was really a 50/50 chance? Needless to say I was shocked & asked the technician to double-check... after a 2nd assessment she is still fairly certain we have ourselves a baby boy. It took me a few days to process it but I am used to the idea now. He practices karate on the regular & gave us a good show during the appointment.

I will spare you the other ultrasound pics because 1. most people can't tell what's in those even when they're labeled and 2. I can barely tell/remember what's in them even though I was there and had everything explained to me.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I know! I couldn't believe your text saying it was a boy....the Chinese birth chart is NEVER wrong! But then again...not that it's scientific...but all your sisters have birthed boys first :)

allisontucker said...

I love him already. Every last blurry, staticky picture of him.

Kami said...

Yay how fun!! Just because I'm bias and I hope our little boys will be friends. :) I'm totally with you on the ultrasound thing. I just nod my head and say yes. It will get easier to tell what's what though! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I wish we lived closer, I would bring you dinners and ice cream and movies. Miss you tons!!!

Brian and Catherine said...

Paige!!!
My phone is being weird again and every time I try to call you it says you are unavailable. Can you call me or text me your address (and your number again. lo siento). Gracias amiga!!