Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I am alive

Hi there! Things have been crazy for the last, oh, 7 months or so. We have a 7 month old baby now. I went back to work full-time and Joseph has been Mr. Mom AND Mr. Law Student. Needless to say, it's been hectic around here. But the craziness has significantly diminished as of late: I quit my job 2 weeks ago and I am staying home now! I loved my job and could write a whole other post about the feelings and apprehensions of leaving, however, my worries were unfounded. So far I love being a SAHM, for all of the reasons mentioned in this post in addition to the fact that I now have someone to share in all my adventures.

It's weird getting back into blogging. It takes some time for my brain to adjust back to broadcast mode. So, until I figure out how to word my next post, I give you... a million pictures of Ben (in, mostly, chronological order):

















Also, check me out on instagram: @jpgricks

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! Such a cute bay-bay! Definitely has your eyes ;)

Stephanie Murphy said...

Cute! He has your eyes Paige!

Colton said...

Wow, he done got fat. And cute.

Emma Lee said...

paige! he is so cute. Are you guys going to be around memorial day week? we will be at my cabin again and we'd love to see you!